Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thing 15

I checked out many of the wiki sites listed for Thing 15. Many of them were really neat ideas. I really liked the book wikis from the library. I have recently started just a word document of all the great books I read to my kids. I don't want to forget them. I would love to have other people contribute to this list. The library is so full of great stuff and I feel like I read 10 great children's books a week (and 20 ok ones). Then I give them back and its like they fall into an abyss. Never to be heard from or seen again. I think about the great, great ones often. But many I forget. This could be so useful - if organized well. Which is the big part! As noted by teachartlearntech in her thing 15 - it is a little chaotic in the 23 things sandbox. Which - as she also noted - is kind of the way it goes with a blank place to post. And that could be useful - giving people a bulletin board place to post is very useful. But I guess what I am envisioning is a little different.

I added to the Sandbox on 23 things this link:
I admit I have not - before now - included this in my blog, but I really wanted to because I love this project. I sleep with my books which drives my husband crazy. Even though these days I get very little time to read, they are such an important part of my life. I hope to instill this kind of love of books in at least a few students. I also love sharing crazy, amazing projects with students. They are so inspiring. I hope one day to have a bed like this!!

heartanddesign.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment