Monday, March 28, 2011

Thing 24

The last thing. I have really enjoyed going through all these things. It was nice that all these tools were all together in one place. I feel like - as I have said before on this blog - for a long time I had checked out of technology. I was burned out after years of dealing with computer stuff. So I abandon technology for a while. I also felt that I would never really be able to jump back on that train - it moves so fast. Doing these 23 things has reinvigorated me. I remember all the things I enjoyed about technology and computers. I even want an iPad. They seem fun now. Before I thought no, never, no thanks. I am done with all that business.

This has been fun. The only thing I can think to offer is to encourage people not to use their primary email when signing up for all this stuff. I am not getting overloaded with spam and stuff, but every time the apsu sandbox gets alter - I get an email. I am getting a few weird emails - it is a super small amount. But I wish I had used another account. I have no excuse - I knew better. I have emails for this sort of thing.

I feel like in the end I have a running start in order to jump back on the train. I was really surprised to find I no long was sick of all the tech stuff, and that it was fun again. I am happy to know that it is fun when no one is knocking on my door to say a "database or server or whatever has crash and I didn't save any of my work for the past 2 hours. Can you get it back for me?"Using these things to keep me organized will be key, I think. This semester the biggest thing I have learned while observing in schools is organization is huge. It changes everything. I love little tools to help me do this. I am sure I will hold on to these things. Most especially my del.ici.ous account. I love that. That is by far my favorite. I also love all my new blogs. They are my second favorite. I especially like the ones that come to my email every morning. I am so happy to see them everyday. Awesome. I know I will keep going with this stuff now that I have restarted. I can't stay away. As for my blog, we will see. I am so busy right now, but I like having this little place to put things - even if it is just for me.


One last thing. Just for me
Sarah Kay - If I should have a daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment