Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thing 19

I have never joined any other social networking site outside of Facebook. I liked looking at the food ones and was interested in the library one. I may join the library one, but I will probably not comment too often on either of these. I like to read things, but not always comment. I am totally sick of reading about politics and avoid it at this point at all cost. I would rather do almost anything than read the comments on Gather's site. I have to admit, though, most were above the usual super crazy weirdos who spend time commenting on those sites. That was good to see. Though - as my neighbor said - she is thankful for things like Leaf Chronicles website comment section for giving these folks an outlet. That is true - but I really would rather be blissfully ignorant of it all. As far as being a teacher, the library site would be the most helpful.

I also added my TeacherPop bling to my page. And uploaded my picture. This site looks interesting. I like that it is closed to students and is for teaching purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment