Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thing 22

I made three binders. The first one I made was for my Just So Stories Unit plan in 5501. Because while going through the tutorial I thought this is perfect for lessons. Just perfect. And right now all that lesson plan stuff is floating around in my head and needs to be organized. The second one I made was for me right now. It was a Math 1410 binder. I have tons of math webpages to help me study and get through my math homework. It was nice to see many of them in rows. I foresee my Math binders becoming multiple binders with more specific topics. But for now this one works for what I need. The last binder I made was for all the education resources, blogs, lessons, etc I have found. And going through many of those I found things I had totally forgotten about!! Some really cool stuff was buried at the bottom of my bookmarks folder for this. It is good to see the best spread out on the tabs. Much easier to see and use. I picked the ones that could be of help to me through this last part of the semester. This could also be used to group together websites for certain problem areas that students have. Like for the assessment assignment, when looking for websites that could help students improve in certain standards I didn't find just one website - I usually found several games, instructions, stories, etc. This could be a great tool to group those all together and have students go through them on the computer. In the end, I see these binders as being a huge help to organize a teacher, as well as being extra practice to help students master certain skills. For now, I see it has a huge help to get me through all my school projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment